Watch the Video Tutorial:
Are you an electronic engineer? Do you run an electronic company and would like to build your own boards? Are you an electronic student? Or do you just like to play with electronic components with breadboard for your prototypes? Sooner or later you will want to take those hand built on breadboard designs to a more robust and elegant Printed Circuit Board or PCB platform.
Figure 1: Some PCB
In any electronic design, the Printed Circuit Board or PCB is one of the most crucial parts with its quality affecting the overall quality of all these devices. For rapid prototyping or for commercial products it’s always a must to use specialized reputable PCB manufacturer instead of doing it yourself.
When ordering the boards, the cost is directly related to speed and quantity. The sooner you want your boards, the more expensive they might cost you, also the more the number of boards you order, the cheaper they will become.
There are many PCB manufacturing companies in the world that can make you good quality boards, but to find a company that can produce cheap boards of high quality on small order because the first batch of any project will likely be of small quantity and only after you have tested successfully everything and you are happy it performs all its functions as required then you can order boards at high quantity at much small unit cost.
Time is also very precious for prototyping, so the delivery time must be relatively short. This is where PCBWay comes in.
PCBWay.com is a China Shenzhen-based manufacturer specializing in PCB prototyping, small-volume production and PCB Assembly service all under one roof with more than a decade experience. They offer quick turnaround PCBs at a very budgetary price. Thousand of engineers, students and hobbyists are using their PCBs for their daily work and study.
This arrangement makes your R&D work easy and time-saving. Fulfilling hundreds of orders daily from around the world, they have established themselves as the leading supplier of PCB and PCBA services with consistent quality and excellent services.
1.Easy to place an order
Figure 2: Instant Quote
From PCBWay home page: https://www.pcbway.com/ ,vous pouvez utiliser le système de devis en ligne gratuit pour obtenir votre prix instantanément et immédiatement après avoir entré quelques paramètres en ligne. Vous devrez d’abord créer un compte avec eux gratuitement en cliquant sur le bouton “Rejoindre” dans le coin supérieur droit comme indiqué sur la figure 2 ci-dessus.
If you prefer the traditional way, you can still request a quotation by sending an email to service@PCBWay.com and a service person will quote within 24 hours, do not forget to enclose your Gerber files and all other necessary files for PCB quotation
Figure 3: Order Process
From the time you place an order to delivery of your PCBs, these are the steps that unfold:
- Step 1: Online Quote: Click the the service type you want. Example: PCB. Select and fill in specifications, click the “Calculate” button to continue. If desired, you can also order “SMD-Stencil” and “Assembly Service” together with the PCB order. Click the “Calculate” button to continue.
Choose the build time and shipping methods. The normal build time is between 2-3 days, but you can select Express if your boards are urgent and can be built in 24Hrs.
After specifying the PCB specification, click on “Add to Cart”. If you haven’t logged in yet, the system will require you to log in or create an account for free.
- Step 2: Attach Your Gerber Files: The next step is to attach the PCB Gerber files
- Step 3: Order review: Their engineer will review your Gerber files for manufacturability before you even pay. If there is something wrong, they will let you know.
- Step 4: Payment: Select the “Awaiting Payment” menu, check the “Pass, Payment” status of the order, and then proceed to checkout
- Step 5: Fabrication: If the order is paid on or before 8:30 GMT, the factory can start fabrication the same day immediately. During the production time, you can find the process of production through the “Production Status” menu
- Step 6: Delivery: Depending on the delivery method selected, and your country of residence, the delivery can take from 3 to 7 business days from some fast couriers company, 15-30 business days from Hongkong Post and 20-45 days from China Post Air Mail. There are many del;ivery options to choose from depending on your location and required. For large volume you can arrange with PCBWay.com, to ship via air, sea/air combined when necessary.
- Step 7: Confirmed received: The last step is you to confirm whether you received your order as expected. If you are not satisfied with the product you received, contact your sales-rep or after-sales team (email@example.com) to agree on a solution or you can apply for a refund by opening a dispute.
To learn more in details please read the page: How do I place an order?
2. Best Value
PCBWay.com is a China Shenzhen-based PCB manufacturer and PCB assembler a place that has been for decades the world’s center of electronics R&D and manufacturing. They are not a broker, so by skipping all the middle companies and ordering directly form the manufacturer you will get best value for your money.
The pricing structure is transparent and has no hidden cost in it. Even many price-sensitive customers like students and hobbyists largely rely on them for their PCB prototype, low-volume fabrication and assembly needs You can order 10 standard 100mm x 100mm 1 or 2 layers PCBs of great quality from as little as $5.
This is basically $0.5 per board and what is even great when you open a new account for free with them, they will give you $5 of bonus.
So basically you can order your first 10 PCBs for free with them. You just have to pay for your courier.
If you want to assemble your SMT boards at a lower price, PCBWay.com has dropped the assembly price to $88 for 10pcs.
3. PCB & PCBA Under One Roof
PCBWay.com also offers Assembly service for the PCB customers. The online pricing software can instantly quote for the PCB Assembly service, though a rough calculation, you can still have some idea of the real cost which helps you decide to use our service, as the PCBA prices are as competitive as the PCBs. They have accumulated lots of reliable and competitive parts suppliers in the world to ensure the quality and cost of your parts sourcing. All the jobs can be done under one roof, either SMT, Thru-hole or Hybrid!